Description: Callaway Rogue Driver
Shaft Type: Mitsubishe Kuro Kage 50G
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Golf Pride Z Grip Align
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8/10 Sole -7/10 Top- 8/10 Grip- 8/10
- the Callaway Rogue drivers feature two main technologies which work together to promote fast ball speed and more distance.
- Jailbreak 2.0: The Jailbreak bars which connect the crown to the sole are a new shape and 25% (than in EPIC) lighter allowing more weight to be repositioned for increased forgiveness.
- X-Face VFT: Callaway analysed 100 location on the club face and altered the thickness of the face to optimise ball speed which results in more ball speed on the average mis-hit.
- A triaxial carbon crown saves substantial weight which is redistributed around the head's perimeter to significantly increase MOI and forgiveness, for longer straighter drives.
- Callaway has also re-opened their partnership with Boeing who helped redefine the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
- The standard Rogue driver is a forgiving 460cc headshape with a large address footprint encouraging golfers to relax, cut loose and make a free and fast swing.