Description: Callaway Rogue Fairway 9 Wood
Shaft Type: Aldila Quaranta 50A
Shaft Flex: Senior
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Golf Pride Mutli Comp
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8.5/10 Sole -9/10 Top- 9/10 Grip- 8/10
- The Callaway Rogue fairway wood is the most powerful the company has ever produced.
- For the Rogue fairway wood, Callaway has sucessfully installed Jailbreak Technology, with two steel bars stiffening the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote increased ball speed and distance.
- An ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face along with Face Cup technology help golfers achieve fast ball speed and long distance on both center-face hits and off-center hits.
- Callaway's Internal Standing Wave technology positions the CG low and forward to promote a distance-enhancing combination of high-launch and low-spin.
- The Rogue fairway has a new Speed Step on the crown to promote better airflow and more club speed.