Description: Titleist TS3 9.5 Driver
Shaft Type: Graphite Design Titleist Tour AD 60
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Golf Pride CP2 Pro
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-9/10 Sole -9.5/10 Top- 9.5/10 Grip- 8/10
Additional Information: New Retail @€450
TITLEIST SPEED PROJECT
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS
It’s not one thing, it’s everything. Our new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- 100% inspected to maximise allowable spring-like effect.
- Long form inspection story:
- Few things influence the performance of a metal like the
responsiveness of the face. So we test the face of every metal we make. Our goal is to make sure the club you receive maximises the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
New Streamlined Shape
- Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
Optimised Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
TWO WAYS TO SPEED
The new TS Metals offer two distinct designs that bring more speed to your game. TS2 lets you swing aggressive with maximum forgiveness across the face, while TS3 offers an adjustable sweet spot for speed-tuned performance.
- Speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness.
- Adjustable Swingweight & CG
- High Launch, Low Spin
- Traditional Shape, 460cc
- 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°