You can trade in your clubs against a new purchase on our site, or for cash.
- Simply fill in the form in the Sell Your Clubs tab, please give us as much information as possible to allow us to give you a fair assessment on the value of your clubs. Once the form is completed, we will get back to you via email with a price quotation and a reference number.
Should you decide to proceed, please follow one the options below, depending on trade-in or cash option:
Trade In for a New Club Process
- If you want to trade in for a new purchase we will give you an additional 10% credit on top of your quoted price.
You can send your old clubs to us (see Contacts page for address) quoting reference number.
Upon receipt of clubs, we will issue you with an e-voucher, which you can apply at the time of your new purchase online.
Alternatively to get your new clubs quicker, we would recommend you purchasing your new clubs first and then return your old clubs in the box we supply. We will then credit your account or issue you with a cheque, within 3 days of receipt. Please see terms & conditions below.
- If you want the cash, send your clubs to us, quoting reference number (see Contacts page for address), upon receipt we will issue you with a cheque within 3 days, or alternatively we can credit your account/paypal. Please see terms & conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
Golfmarket generally does not buy clubs with any of the following:
- Large chips
- Resprayed heads
- Iron sets with mismatched shafts
- Depressions/dents on woods
- Excessive wear to the face, especially on irons/wedges
- Cracked heads, rattle in the club head
- Rust on club head / shaft
- Missing ferrules
- We do tend to stick to the big brand names, that have a resale market
Golfmarket has the right to adjust the value of the quotation, under the following:
- Should the clubs prove to be in anyway different to the specifications stated by the Customer in the original Sell Your Clubs Form.
- If the clubs condition is inferior to what was stated or by omissions as to the true condition of the clubs in relation to damage, defects, alterations to original set up etc.
- If the clubs have been damaged in transit, due to poor packaging or by the carrier. Golfmarket will take no responsibility for any goods damaged in transit and will inform the customer of the damage, to enable them to take up with their carrier and process an insurance claim, if applicable.
Trade in quotations are valid for a period of 21 days, after this period you will need to re-apply.