Description: Taylormade M2 Driver 10.5
Shaft Type: Fujikura Pro 50g
Shaft Flex: Regular
Head cover: No
Grip Type: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-7.5/10 Sole -7.5/10 Top- 8/10 Grip- 7/10
- Multi-Material Construction: 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength to maximize weight savings.
- Massive Sweet Spot: Weight placed lower and further back on the sole for a more efficient power transfer; giving golfers more ball speed.
- Maximum Forgiveness: Engineered with high MOI, Inverted Cone Technology and a redesigned Speed Pocket - three features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness and speed across the face.
- Hot Trajectory A low CG projection with a new Speed Pocket and exceptional aerodynamics generate a hot, high launch/low spin trajectory.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve: 12 positions, 4-degrees (+/- 2-degrees of loft) to dial in maximum performance by adjusting loft, lie and face angle.