Description: Ping Anser Driver
Shaft Type: Ping TFC 800 D
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Head cover: No
Grip Type: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-7.5/10 Sole -7/10 Top- 7.5/10 Grip- 8/10
• The Anser driver allows players to adjust loft by plus or minus a half degree to optimize your launch angle and spin rate.
• By adding loft, the face angle closes, when subtracting loft, the face angle opens.
• Traditional shaped 460cc clubhead is cast with variable wall thickness from Ti 8-1-1, a light weight, low density Titanium.
• Variable face thickness generates increased ball speeds.
• External sole weight positions the CG low and increases the MOI.
• Low spin design minimizes left or right side spin for increased accuracy.
• Non glare matte black finish.