Description: TaylorMade M3 Driver
Shaft Type: Mitsubishi Tensei Blue CK60
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Taylormade Lamkin
Club Length: -1 (can be extended back to standard lenght, if requested)
Individual Ratings: Face-9/10 Sole -9/10 Top- 9.5/10 Grip- 9/10
Additional Information: In Great Condition
- The TaylorMade M3 driver features revolutionary new face curvature (Twist Face) which corrects face angle on off-center hits, to reduce side spin resulting in straighter drives.
- Twist Face technology provides increases loft in the high-toe and decreases loft in the low-heel to produce more a consistent spin profile in common mis-hit locations.
- A new Hammerhead slot in the sole allows for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot.
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance.
- A new, simple, and intuitive Y-Track system moves weight and personalises ball flight for draw/fade/high/low.
- Connected tracks allowing for unrestricted movement of two, 11-gram weights.