Description: Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver
Shaft Type: Projext X HZRDUS 5.0 T800 55g
Shaft Flex: Regular
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Lamkin 3Gen
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8.5/10 Sole -8.5/10 Top- 9/10 Grip- 8.5/10
Additional Information: New Retail @ €499
- Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology: A breakthrough innovation which dramatically increases distance by stiffening the body to transfer more energy to the ball.
- More Forgiveness and Lower Spin from Exo-Cage Construction: Innovative head construction that unites our aerospace-grade titanium Exo-cage with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown (10.8g) and sole (7.4g). That allows improved perimeter weighting for more forgiveness and makes it possible to position the CG in line with the neutral axis, which lowers spin.
- Spin Control and Trajectory Control from Interchangeable Weights: Two interchangeable weights in the head (2g and 12g) to adjust spin-rate and launch angle. Position the 12g in the forward position to lower spin and in the back position to promote higher launch and raise the MOI.
- Faster Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics: The streamlined head incorporates our proprietary Speed Step, created with direct input from aerodynamics experts at Boeing, to improve airflow to encourage more swing speed and distance without extra effort.
- OptiFit Adjustability: An OptiFit Hosel allows for further fine-tuning in the fitting process to aid precise shot-shaping and adjustment of lofts up and down if required.