Description: Ping G400 Driver
Shaft Type: Ping Alta 55
Shaft Flex: Regular
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8/10 Sole -8.5/10 Top- 9/10 Grip- 8/10
- The new G400 drivers' streamlined shape advances aerodynamics and stability to Ping's highest levels ever.
- The multi-material design combines reduced drag, a forged face to increase speed and distance, and a tungsten back weight for producing Ping's fastest, most forgiving driver ever.
- Faster Forged Face: A thinner, hotter impact area that is precision machined to elevate ball speed across the entire face results in 16% more flexing and ball speeds nearly 2mph faster.
- Tungsten Back Weight:A higher-density back weight helps with forgiveness and allows you to customize your swing weight.
- Adjustable Launch: You can fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round by adjusting loft up to +/-1°.
- Faster Shape: The streamlined shaping harmonizes with new, bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to reduce drag by 40% mid-downswing and 15% overall to increase clubhead speed.
- Satisfying Sound: Extensive research and computer simulation coupled with music theory allowed the engineers to design internal architecture that fine-tuned the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound.
- Dragonfly Technology: Dragonfly Technology creates an ultra-thin crown and skirt for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase MOI for maximum forgiveness and accuracy.