Description: Taylormade M1 Driver
Shaft Type: Fujikura Pro 60
Shaft Flex: Regular
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8/10 Sole -8/10 Top- 9/10 Grip- 8/10
- Featuring an ultra-thin, ultra-light and high-strength carbon composite crown - that unlocks breakthroughs in distance, playability, and feel for all golfers.
- Multi-Material Construction: A proprietary 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength to maximize weight savings allowing a weight-loaded sole and move overall clubhead weight lower for a more efficient power transfer.
- T-Track System: Front Track: One - 15 gram weights to provide multiple draw, neutral and fade settings. Back Track: One - 10 gram weight adjusts for multiple high, medium and low launch and spin settings.
- Loft Sleeve: A 4-degree (+/- 2-degree), 12-position, sleeve for the golfers preference of face angle, loft and lie.
- Personal Fit System: Three-step head adjustment system of loft sleeve, Front Track & Back Track - plus three featured stock shaft offerings - M1 gives golfers a tour-level fitting without the truck.