Description: Callaway GBB Epic 9 Driver
Shaft Type: FUJIKURA PRO Green 62
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Head cover: Yes
Grip Type: Golf Pride MCC
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8/10 Sole -8/10 Top- 9/10 Grip- 7/10
- Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology: A breakthrough innovation which dramatically increases distance by stiffening the body to transfer more energy to the ball.
- Maximum Forgiveness from Exo-Cage Construction: Innovative head construction that unites our aerospace-grade titanium Exo-Cage outfitted with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown (9.7g -- lightest ever in a Callaway driver) and sole (5.8g) allows us to distribute more weight in the perimeter for higher MOI and more forgiveness in a high-launch, low-spin design.
- Precision Shot-shape Control from Adjustable Perimeter Weighting: Changing the position of the 17-gram weight on the precision-engineered track allows you to easily fit the club to your swing, providing 21 yards of shot-shaping control to promote straighter and longer tee shots.
- Faster Head Speed from Industry-leading Aerodynamics: The streamlined head incorporates our proprietary Speed Step, created with direct input from aerodynamics experts at Boeing, to improve airflow to encourage more swing speed and distance without extra effort.
- OptiFit Adjustability: An OptiFit Hosel allows for further fine-tuning in the fitting process to aid precise shot-shaping and adjustment of lofts up and down if required.