Description: Srixon Z545 Limited Edition Black Forged Irons (4-PW)
Loft: 4 to PW
Shaft Type: True Temper Dynamic Gold SL R300
Shaft Flex: Regular
Head cover: No
Grip Type: New Lamkin Crossline
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8/10 Sole -8/10 Top- 8/10 Grip- 10/10
Additional Information: Irons fitted with Brand New Lamkin Crossline Grips
• Forged from the highest quality, softest 1020 carbon steel.
• Lower carbon content compared to many key competitors, the Z Series irons are high-strength while also responsive and smooth at impact.
• Tour V.T. Sole was developed by increasing leading bounce and decreasing trailing bounce. V is created in the sole profile that has been proven to reduce turf resistance and tighten shot dispersion.
• Double laser milling process places two different laser milling patterns on the club face, one parallel to the grooves and another slightly angled. The result is more stable spin performance and more confident distance control from every lie.
• SUP10 steel faces and soft, ultra-premium 1020 carbon steel bodies for a smooth feel. The 3-6 irons feature a tungsten toe weight to optimize the center of gravity.