Description: Ping G400 Crossover 4 Hybrid Iron
Shaft Type: Ping Tour 85S
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Head cover: No
Grip Type: Lamkin Crossline Midsize
Club Length: Standard
Individual Ratings: Face-8/10 Sole -7.5/10 Top- 8/10 Grip- 9/10
- The second generation of the Crossover combines the precision and control of an iron with the ball speed and forgiveness of a hybrid.
- Fast ball speeds, a higher max height, more stopping power and straight ball flights provide unmatched versatility.
- Tungsten Weighted:A 20-gram tungsten toe weight increases forgiveness, resulting in 17% tighter dispersion.
- Thinner, Hybrid-Style Sole: Bounce and camber were reduced to thin the sole and achieve more consistent turf interaction, which translates to increased forgiveness.
- Iron-Like Gearing: A forward CG placement helps generate 40% more spin and 45% less shot bend to ensure straight, stable trajectories.